|Increase in Sales Price
|Lighten & Brighten||$86 - $110||$768 - $935
|Clean & De Clutter ||$305 - $339||$2,093 - $2,378
|Plumbing & Electrical||$338 - $381||$933 - $1,885
|Staging||$212 - $1,089||$2,275 - $2,841
|Replace Carpeting||$2,602 - $2,765||$3,585 - $3,998
|Landscape & Trim||$432 - $506||$1,594 - $1,839
|Kitchen/Bath||$1,546 - $2,120||$3,823 - $4,885
|Repair Flooring||$1,531 - $1,714||$2,267 - $2,589
|Paint Exterior Walls||$2,188 - $2,381||$2,907 - $3,232
- 58% of buyers made a decision to buy after seeing 10 properties – effective home staging keeps your house on the list of must-see properties.
- 79% of sellers are willing to spend up to $5,000 to get their house ready for sale – working with the right home staging consultant maximizes your return on investment.
- 63% of buyers were willing to pay more money for a house that is move in ready.
- 86% of those surveyed said storage space is important to potential buyers – effective home staging maximizes space and spaciousness.
- Top three interior features for selling were freshly painted walls, organized storage space and current flooring – effective home staging will address all three.
- 52% of buyers said the kitchen had the most significant impact on their purchasing decision.
- 79% of buyers indicated they would be willing to pay a premium for a home with an updated kitchen.
- Men (41%) are more likely to place a premium on updated décor than women (30%).
- Over 90% of people view homes first online.
- 75% of buyers who searched on the Internet went on to view or drive by the homes.
- 40% of paint sold is as a result of incorrect color choice – CSP™ have Staging Safe Colour™ palette specifically chosen for successful staging.
- When deciding to view a house, 78% of objective elements are generally pre-determined before viewing: they are location and size – both things are outside of a seller’s control.
- Elements that create 72% of the first impression inside the home are within the control of the seller – well-trained ceritified home staging consultants know how to show these to their best advantage.
- Moderately priced home improvements, ranging from $80 – $2800, made in preparation for sale, yielded the highest returns when a house is sold